Monday, July 29, 2013

Divine Mother

Dear Friend,

The Divine Mother is the power of Creation itself. She is the Ultimate Intelligence that holds Creation together. She is the Love, Joy and Abundance of the Cosmos. We can install Her in our Heart by worshiping her. Chanting mantras to Her. Treating every one and thing as Her. Expressing our love for Her through acts of kindness and service. Just recognizing Her Power and Benevolence. The more we attune to the Creative Force of the universe, the more this Energy flows through every aspect of our being. It transforms all our thought and actions, so that we are in complete service to Her Power. She runs the life, and we are delighted to surrender at Her Feet.

As Swamiji is the Divine Mother, I am constantly focused on His Energy. The more I am attuned to Him, the more powerfully the Energy runs through my heart - like the Ganges River. It creates such Love and Joy that I naturally want to share It with others. Indeed, there is nothing I would rather do. Nothing compares to It. I feel like shouting It from the highest mountain. I cry at night because of It. It overwhelms my being.

Satsang is a chance for all of us to connect to Him and bring the Divine Mother into our lives more fully and completely. So when we are doing our daily tasks, instead of seeing separate things, we see the Grace of the Divine Mother blessing us around every corner. We cannot escape Her.

Oh Holy Mother, you are my very soul, you are my life, my mind, and my body. Please run this life as You desire. I cannot claim anything as my own. You are the only One.

With love,
Brian

www.ustream.tv/recorded/36533693

No comments:

Post a Comment