Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Songs for Swamiji

Dear Friends,

Many people have asked me to record my harmonium music, and I procrastinated for years, remembering the endless hours I had spent recording my first CD of mantras in the apartment closet in Austin. Last November, I passed through Phoenix, AZ and held a satsang at Gilbert Yoga. One man offered his private home studio for recording. "This must be a sign," I thought. Over the weekend, I went to visit him, and we recorded 11 mantras in about 5 hours. I called the album "Songs for Swamji." These 11 mantras contain Swamiji's Grace. They cleanse the mind, body, and soul. They focus on the paths of Divine Love, Bliss, Abundance, Devotion, Peace, Non-Duality, etc. Such a simple way to surround oneself with the Energy! Here are the mantras:


1) Omkaram Bindu Samyuktam Nityam Dhyayanti Yoginaha Kamadam Mokshadam Jaiva Omkaraya Namo Namaha
2) Narayan Sri Narayan
3) Lakshmi Mata Namo Namah
4) Anandam Premanandam
5) Sia Ram
6) Hari Om
7) Om Namo Purnaya
8) Om Sarvesam Svastirbhavatu, Sarvesam Shantir Bhavatu, Sarvesam Purnam Bhavatu, Sarvesam Mangalam Bhavatu, Sarve Bhavantu Sukinah, Sarve Shantu Niramaya, Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu, Ma Kaschid Dukha Bhagbavet
9) Jaya Jaya Jagadamve Ma Ambe
10) Sri Purnji Karange Vera Par Re Manua Kahe Ko Dare
11) Om Purnamadah Purnamidam Purnat Purnamudacyate Purnasya Purnamadaya Purnamevavashishyate

The more one is relaxed, the deeper the Grace can heal the being. It is very useful to meditate to music and allow it to do what it wants with you.

With love,
Brian




No comments:

Post a Comment