Wednesday, June 5, 2013

At the Lotus Feet of Swamiji

Dear Friends,
    How does one develop Love and Devotion? There is one simple answer: by dedicating all of one's actions, thoughts and materials to the Lord. Swamiji is the embodiment of the Truth. By honoring Him, we honor our True Self - the One - the Infinite Being. The satsangs I hold are not mine. I don't know how the words come to my mouth nor do I know how the Energy manifests. I only know that I love Swamiji, and He takes care of the rest. So when we are in satsang, it is a powerful spiritual practice to put up a picture of Him, light a candle, burn some incense, and offer flowers. By honoring Him, we honor our Self, and our experience of satsang will be so much deeper. Our hearts open to this Holy event, and our meditations become profound. Let us honor our Soul. Let us show our Love. And as we express our gratitude, we return to the Source from whence we came.

With love,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment